Flash Emui Oreo tutorial. In this article I’ll show you how to upgrade B212 to B311 (recommended build for Project Treble ROMs).
Flash Emui B3XX
- Unlocked bootloader.
- AL00X Nougat.
- TWRP, use mine.
- NoCheckRecovery, click here.
- B3XX, you can download them via Firmware Finder.
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Install NoCheckRecovery .
- Run adb shell.
echo –update_package=/sdcard/update.zip > /cache/recovery/command
- Type the following command: reboot recovery.
- Let rom boot post installation done.
- Install the following TWRP.
- Install this recovery as Recovery Ramdisk.
- You need to download the whole package update_full_PRA-AL00_all_cn.zip andInstall it same as update.zip.
- Make sure to take a look at bootloader status, if you see PHONE: locked. just unlock.
- Where is FRP? due to license issue, Chinese firmware do not include gapps so Google is your friend to flash them.
- Make sure to done boot process till see Emui Launcher.
- If you want helps about installation, please feel free to comment it without insults. Happy flashing boys.