AOSiP based on Android 8.1.0 Project Treble page. In this article you will find all required stuff to download and boot this fantastic ROM, let’s see together.
AOSiP Project Treble HI6250
- Unlocked bootloader.
- Emui Oreo, I recommend Chinese firmware.
- TWRP, use this one.
- All Kirin 65x based on Emui 8.x.
- Kernel 4.4.
- Mostly everything.
- Tell me in the comments, insults not accepted.
- Might get mismatch warning, it is just a warning. press ok till I fix it.
- Download the whole TWRP and flash it as (fastboot flash recovery_ramdisk for emui 8.x).
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Run Format Data then reboot to TWRP again first.
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik, Data, Internal Storage & System.
- Then flash the whole rom.
- Wait a few seconds till boot and see configuration wizard.
- Have fun.
- If apps and other features crash just reboot to TWRP and wipe, cache, dalvik, data and internal storage.
- Initial Build.
- Fix most everything also NFC with my method.