Install Chinese Emui Oreo tutorial. In this article I’ll show you how to flash AL00X firmware based on Android 8.0 for these 2 devices.
Install Chinese Emui
- Copy OEM Info to external sd.
- Reboot into TWRP and flash it as OEMInfo.
- Connect your device to usb and reboot to eRecovery by volume up while rebooting.
- Connect to wireless connection to start downloading firmware.
- Once finish, you should flash and boot PRA-AL00XC00B212 without problems.
- Now you can have Android 8 via OTA, just sit and wait till download and installation done for B223 and B335.
- Bootloader status: in case you get bootloop after animation boot please make sure to unlock again.
- No Imei: there is a file called .prop in /product partition that should be edited, just remove ro.config.full_network_support, save and reboot then.
- No FRP: due to license with GAPPS, there is no Play Store in Chinese firmware so you have to install them manually
- The latest emui 8 is prevent your device from flashing custom roms by getting the whole E1001, to fix it, by simply revert to earlier versions, click here for that.
Powered by Haky86