Flashing custom ROMs tutorial. In this article I’ll show you how to install those ROM on your hi6250 devices without get much complications.
Flashing Custom ROMs HI6250
- Unlocked device.
- TWRP recovery.
- Emui 8.x.
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Go to Wipe > Format Data > digit yes.
- Reboot to TWRP again.
- Now go to Wipe > Advanced wipe > choose, dalvik, cache, data and system then swipe to format them.
- Once flashing done, you can flash your favorite ROM by Install > choose the path of the whole rom then swipe to install.
Note About Nougat
- You cannot flash Android 7 based ROMs, due to incompatibility with Emui 8.x so to use them, just downgrade to Emui 5.x.
- You can check xda-developers guide for more info.