Downgrade Emui Oreo Honor 8 Lite Huawei P8 Lite 2017 Tutorial. In this article I’ll show you how to downgrade from stock oreo to nougat firmware in just few steps.
Downgrade Emui Oreo HI6250
- Stock firmware based on Oreo.
- Unlocked bootloader.
- NoCheckRecovery, click here.
- Download PRA-LX1C432B209 in case you are using European variant.
- Copy the materials to the external sd card.
- Flash the whole no check as Recovery Ramdisk.
- Type adb shell.
- Run update.zip by
echo –update_package=/sdcard/update.zip >
- Reboot once installation done and boot up the whole rom.
- Install TWRP and no check for again then run.
echo –update_package=/sdcard/update_data_full_public.zip > /cache/recovery/command
- Once flashed you should get downgraded to Emui 5.x based on Android 7.x Nougat.
- Please keep in mind to unlock bootloader once finish from booting rom.
- Do not apply this firmware on PRA-AL00 devices or will brick for sure.