Install Emui Oreo C432 tutorial. In this articile I’ll show you how to upgrade C432B209 Nougat to C432B372 based on Android 8.0.
Install Emui Oreo C432
- C432B209 Nougat.
- If you coming from Oreo firmware, please use Honor 9 Lite TWRP test 2 build.
- TWRP, use my own recovery.
- OEMInfo Single SIM, Dual Sim.
- Get your oeminfo.
- Reboot to TWRP -> Install -> Install Image -> choose the oeminfo.img -> select your oeminfopartition.
- Swipe the screen to confirm the action.
- Connect your device to usb port and boot into eRecovery mode to download B115 (S.sim) or B170(Dual Sim).
- In my case the firmware was downgraded from C432B181 to C432B115.
- Once restored you can do the OTA like charm.
How to see if my FRP is locked?
- Go to Settings -> About phone.
- Tab many times on Build number till enable Developer Options.
- So back and open Developer Options.
- Scroll till see “OEM Unlocking” so disable it.
- Please give a look to your bootloader and frp once you flash Android Oreo firmware could lock automatically.