ADB is a toolkit included in the Android SDK package. It consists of both client and server-side programs that communicate with one another. the rest on wikipedia.
- Open Console.
- Run the following commands
sudo apt-get updates
sudo apt install android-tools-adb android-tools-fastboot
- On device, open Settings > About keep tab many times on “build number” many times till enable “Developer Option“.
- Enable Android Debug.
- Make sure to have permissions.
- Now run on console’s pc.
- The out will be something like this
- So installing those kind of drivers on Linux is easier than Windows. Haky86