Create USB Installer tutorial. In this tutorial I will show you how to make a bootable drive from your own Android device in just few steps.
Create USB Installer
- Android phone nor tablet.
- Good internal memory storage.
- DriveDroid, download it from Play Store or Google Search.
- Open Play Store.
- Search for DriveDroid.
- Download and install it.
- Open the application and allow root permissions.
- Open DriveDroid.
- Click on Skip and allow root permissions then.
- Click on “+” in the bottom.
- You can download your favorite Linux by tab on “Download image“.
- Choose the system your favorite Linux.
- The new “drive” will be created automatically one the ISO file finish from downloading.
- Once downloaded and created, tab on it and make it readable by selecting the left option.
- For MS systems you have to create a blank .img file.
- back to main menu’s app.
- Click on “+” then “Create blank image“.
- Give a name to the whole .img.
- Give maximum size of it.
- Choose FAT as file system.
- Click on the right top
- Copy the Windows’s file ISO.
- Click on done icon in right top corner of the screen.
Creating this kind of drivers is very easy for Linux, for more information about Windows method, check this wonderful tutorial that I was able to use drives like Windows 7 and install it from my Android device.