Reset Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1 Methods tutorial. In this article I’ll show you how to re-install Emui 8.0.0 nor downgrade to Emui 5 too.
- Unlocked bootloader.
- Custom ROMs (optional).
Method 1: OEMInfo
With this step you can download and install entire firmware by flash oeminfo partition and downgrade emui version by eRecovery, let’s see how.
- Download your variant such as single or dual sim partition.
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Flash the whole image as “OEMInfo“.
- Keep device connected to usb port and reboot by pressing volume up then choose the option to connect to wifi and download the firmware.
- single sim | dual sim .
- Once download and done you should able to boot Emui 5.
Method 2: DLOAD
This method is very easy for who won’t downgrade to Emui 5, here’s the steps.
- Download the correct firmware for your variant from this website.
- Search for “PRA-LX1” firmware.
- Extract the firmware once downloaded.
- Create a folder called dload in the whole external sdcard.
- Copy these 2 files into dload folder (update_sd.zip & update_sd_PRA-L11_hw_eu.zip).
- Reboot phone by pressing 2 volume buttons, installation should start then.