Convert Huawei P8 Lite 2017 to Honor 8 Lite , in this article I’d like to show you convert to PRA-AL00.
Convert Huawei P8 Lite
Before you start this procedure, let’s read the list of risks for this;
- It is possible to get a null IMEI aka 0000000000, but don’t worry it’s fixable.
- The Second sim slot will not work at all due to null IMEI.
- There is no FRP once you install this firmware due to Google’s license for.
- Unlocked boot loader.
- Download the following firmware from this link.
- Extract the archive and go to the dload folder, inside the software folder.
- Extract all APP files from the other archive, order them like my following screenshot.
- Copy entire dload folder into external sdcard.
- Get the oeminfo.img from the archive and paste into external sdcard too.
- Reboot to TWRP > Install > select the oeminfo.img > choose OEMInfo as partition > Swipe to Flash.
- Disconnect the device from usb port and reboot by keep pressing on Vol Up + Vol Down to start the installation.
- Congrats you are on AL firmware.
- Doing such steps is very risk, especially for users that don’t have experience, do it only having such of clue and of course at your own risk.
- I get a null IMEI, how to fix it?;
- The answer is simple: run a normal OTA update to restore it.