Enable Slow Motion on Huawei Camera tutorial. In this guide I’d like to show you how to activate this feature that has been disabled by default.
- Unlocked device at all.
- TWRP specified for your device that can mount /product partition.
- Reboot to TWRP.
- Tab on Mount > check Product.
- Run the following adb pull /product/etc/prop/local.prop
- Search the for ro.hwcamera.SlowMotionZoom and set to true.
- Save and re-push the file to the same location.
- Reboot, congrats you have SlowMotion feature on your device.