How to Make Bootable Ubuntu Using Macgestione | 15 July 2019 | 0 | Mac
In this tutorial I’ll show you how to make bootable ubuntu stick under Mac. So let’s sit and read this post.
Make Bootable Ubuntu
- USB 8Gb or higher.
- Download latest version.
- Double click on it, drag the app into Applications folder.
Preparing USB Stick
- Connect your usb.
- Open “Disk Utility“.
- Select your media drive, choose your disk then press on “control” then “Erase“.
- Select MS-DOS (Fat) as default format.
- Your media drive is ready to be used.
Create USB Stick
- Click on Launchpad, open “balenaEtcher” .
- Now just put the ISO file, click on “Flash” to start copying files.
Having a dual boot like this is pretty useful, look like compiling Android custom roms on the latest Mac OS-X it is bit harder that seems they remove some i386 packages according to github links.