Huru it is a small useful tool allow us to reset Huawei phones in just 5 minutes, let’s see how.
- Firmware Finder, the website to download the whole firmware.
- Unlocked bootloader.
- Compatible TWRP
I’m gonna to use Huawei P8 Lite 2017 as example to understand but it is applicable for other phones too as I’m not responsible of your bricks if you did not follow the correct procedure.
- Brings the firmware for your model.
- Brings the flasher, get the HuRUpdater_0.3.zip .
- Create a folder on sdcard and call it “emui” Rename the files like the image.
- Copy to the created folder.
- Reboot into TWRP, go to Install > “emui” folder > choose HuRUpdater_0.3.zip .
- Read the steps on your device screen.
- Now you should able to boot once installation has done.