Install ADB Fastboot Apple Tutorial. In this article I’d like to show you how to gets drivers working on your Mac OS-X without going crazy.
Things You Must Have
- Mac OS-X.
- Android Platform drivers, click here.
- Open the link I provide and download just the minimal platform stuff, extract them then.
- Launch the Terminal, run the following commands to create necessary folders.
- Copy the platform-tool that you extract into created folders.
- To do this: click on Finder > Go to Folder > type the path of created folder.
- Now run the following command lines via Terminal.
echo ‘export PATH=$PATH:~/SDKs/android-sdk-macosx/platform-tools/’ >> ~/.bash_profile
- Now run: adb devices